Developing HyperLoop modules can be a tough task. We’ve been working hard to provide the best modules for the community recently. Needless to say HyperLoop is still in its early phases and we’ve been facing some issues while building / running projects. We’ve opened a good amount of JIRA tickets for Appcelerator hoping for these errors to get resolved.
Here are some of the tickets that we’re waiting to be resolved. Feel free to follow them and get updates of their status!
- AC-4328 – Support embedded binaries
TIMOB-23703 – CompileC fails due to missing “.h” file– This issue has been fixed in another ticket.
- AC-4497 – “unknown encoding at index” when generating delegates
- TIMOB-23697 – Hyperloop – Android – Dexer fails because of duplicated classes
- This issue is solved on Ti SDK 6.0.0, however we’re still not developing any modules with this SDK because it’s unstable. We couldn’t even build an empty project with it. More details to come.
TIMOB-23722 – Classes that are unavailable on watchOS/tvOS are also not compiled on iOS
- Fixed but we still don’t have the latest version of HyperLoop.
- AC-4360 – Function not being converted to Block in a specific scenario
AC-4394 – Hyperloop iOS – Converted blocks are always returning nil– This issue has been fixed and we are working on this module already.