Publish your own modules
LoopModules is a community-driven repository for HyperLoop modules. That means everyone is welcome to publish their own modules!
The key difference between publishing your modules at LoopModules instead of any other place is that we are always working on improving the platform and keeping our content up to date. We are very picky when it comes to documentation and presentation of our modules since this is one of the major problems in other code sharing platforms. Think of LoopModules as a catalog – you know that everything related to HyperLoop can be found here. You don’t need to spend your precious time looking through a list of hundreds of outdated and/or abandoned projects just to discover that what you need is not there or doesn’t work anymore.
Long story short, if you have a snippet of code you think could be improved and published as a Hyperloop module, feel free to submit it to us.
Requirements to submit your module
- It must have a name
- You should specify whether you want to publish it for free or if it’s a paid module
- In case it’s a paid module, provide a valid PayPal account e-mail so we can properly transfer the sales revenue to you
- We need a working demo of your module and the code must be well written and documented.
Our review process
- We’ll test if your module does what was specified by you
- We’ll test if your module runs in physical devices
- We will certify that your module doesn’t have malicious code
- Improve the code (if necessary)
- Generate a full step-by-step documentation for your module in our standards
After doing that we will let you know when your module is ready to be published. Once you give us the green flag we’ll create a blog post and send an e-mail to all the subscribers telling about it to ensure maximum visibility to it. We’ll also feature it on the home page under the featured modules section for 1 week.
Submitting your interest
You can submit your interest by clicking the button below and sending us an email. We require a few details from you:
- Your complete name
- Your preferred email address
- Your social media links
- The module you want to publish
- The price (If it’s free just specify it)
- If it’s a paid module, provide us your PayPal e-mail so we can transfer all the revenue to you